Help with Add to wishlist

Hi again, wondering if someone could help me with the Add to Wishlist button. In the default cs cart skin the add to cart button is simply a link in the form add to cart so taking this further ive created my own button in the button directory. The button created displays fine, ive made it a submit type button but its not working as it should on submit. Basically it works perfectly once logged in but if your logged out nothing at all happens when it should redirect you to the login page. I really dont understand the new version of cs cart, especially the buttons so i think some sort of template guide is needed explaining what each .tpl file does. Ive only found one file referring to the add to wishlist button and ive edited this as i see fit only now the add to wishlist button doesnt work when not logged in as explained above, you can see this live here [url]http://www.tigeris.co.uk/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=2[/url]. And heres the contents of my edited file and the newly created button.

Edited contents of [skin_name]/customer/addons/wishlist/views/wishlist/components/add_to_wishlist.tpl

<br />
{* $Id: add_to_wishlist.tpl 6703 2009-01-03 14:05:52Z angel $ *}<br />
<br />
{if $auth.user_id}<br />
<span class="add-to-wishlist"><br />
{include file="buttons/add_to_wishlist.tpl" but_id=$but_id but_name=$but_name but_text=$lang.add_to_wishlist but_role="text" but_onclick=$but_onclick but_href=$but_href}<br />
</span><br />
{else}<br />
	{assign var="c_url" value=$config.current_url|escape:url}<br />
<span class="add-to-wishlist"><br />
{include file="buttons/add_to_wishlist.tpl" but_name="" but_text=$lang.add_to_wishlist but_role="text" but_href="$index_script?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=$c_url" but_onclick=""}<br />
</span><br />
{/if}<br />

```<br />
<br />
My newly created add to wishlist button in [skin_name]/customer/buttons/add_to_cart.tpl<br />
```php
<br />
	<input {if $but_id}id="{$but_id}"{/if} type="submit" name="{$but_name}" class="add-to-wishlist-input" value="{$but_text}" {if $but_href} href="{$but_href}"{/if}{if $but_onclick} onclick="{$but_onclick} return false;"{/if}{if $but_target} target="{$but_target}"{/if}{if $but_rev} rev="{$but_rev}"{/if} /><br />

```<br />
<br />
If someone could point me in the right direction as how to fix this that would be great and much appreciated.