Help:Order quantity problem

dear,

our site is designed for only wholesale,so we wish our customers can only put us 2 types orders:

1, sample order with quantity of only 1pc;

2, wholesale order with MOQ ,such as 10pc or 100pcs.

Above can be mixed,but customers can NOT put any order with quantity between 2-9(for example),is this possible ? and how ? we can pay a little to do this.Thank you.

i mean ,the customer can only put order with quantity of 1,10,11,12,13…and so on

May be better thinking of a work round.

Set up the main product with a minimum order qty of 10 units, but then in each one of these have a link to “BUY A SAMPLE” then create another product of “SAMPLE” , in this product list all of the product codes for them to choose as product options, you can also set this product to have a minimum qty of 1 and maximum qty of 9 obviously wont work too well if you have 1000s of product but may help

john

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1365708704' post='159821']

May be better thinking of a work round.

Set up the main product with a minimum order qty of 10 units, but then in each one of these have a link to “BUY A SAMPLE” then create another product of “SAMPLE” , in this product list all of the product codes for them to choose as product options, you can also set this product to have a minimum qty of 1 and maximum qty of 9 obviously wont work too well if you have 1000s of product but may help

john

[/quote]

thank you John, if there is a choice of “1pc smaple” for these products with MOQ,it will be great.

Do you need the sample to have options? Or just add the 1 pcs product to cart?

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1365735986' post='159838']

Do you need the sample to have options? Or just add the 1 pcs product to cart?

[/quote]

hello rocks,while search around,i think this function should be called “by a sample” option, but for me,the sample price should be different(higher) from wholesale price.So do you have one? or the demo?