Help moving my site new Server

Hello, I would like to move my site to a new server and need help. I would like to install on Varnish. Who can do this?

if you would move your marktplace (files & database) to new server, I can do it for you

Hello,

This is the Scalesta team, the hosting and infrastructure provider.

If you already possess a suitable server, we’re equipped to conduct a comprehensive audit, providing tailored recommendations to enhance its performance. Furthermore, we can assist you in seamlessly migrating your project to this server and configuring Varnish for optimal functionality.

Additionally, I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our hosting service — Scalesta.Our services include 24/7 monitoring, daily backups, auto-healing servers, and complimentary, auto-renewing SSL certificates to enhance your site’s security. Our plans start at just $69 USD and you can check them on our website; scalesta.com/#price.Should you have any questions or wish to delve deeper into our offerings, please don’t hesitate to reach out.We look forward to collaborating with you to help achieve your business goals.

Best regards,
Scalesta team

@p.stogian ask @zahidhost for free demo migration to their infrastructure. They have awesome support and have infrastructure optimized for cs-cart

Hello, company ZAHID-HOST has great expertise in CS-Cart hosting solutions, and we propose you try our servers with tuned software for quick website and effective resource utilization. Write in chat on our website https://zahid.host/ and our support team will help you with all needed setup.