Help Desk Support Softwares That Are Compatible With Cs-Cart

What are the popular help desk support softwares that are compatible with CS-cart? I see only two - Re:Desk and Click desk being compatible with cs-cart.

What about popular ones like ZenDesk, Desk.com, Jitbit, Freshdesk etc?

I have a plugin for Freshdesk ready. Still needs some testing though which we will do when our first cs-cart 4 shop goes live.

Great…Keep us all updated…But I am looking for something that is already in use…Any other suggestions?

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1395425549' post='179808']

I have a plugin for Freshdesk ready. Still needs some testing though which we will do when our first cs-cart 4 shop goes live.

[/quote]

Would also be interested in this plugin.

Alan

Hi flow,

Is the addon ready?

Has anyone else prepared the addon for freshdesk integration?

Any more updates on helpdesk plugins for Cs-cart ?

The plugin is finished. It’s simple and effective.

Hey Flow, do you already use Freshdesk? Their pricing is a little confusing. It says, “Free Forever, for 3 agents, $15/agent/month then on” but is it free for 3 or less agents or is it $15 a month?

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1397703853' post='181840']

Hey Flow, do you already use Freshdesk? Their pricing is a little confusing. It says, “Free Forever, for 3 agents, $15/agent/month then on” but is it free for 3 or less agents or is it $15 a month?

[/quote]

Yes we've been using Freshdesk for 14 months and have a paid account because we have multiple brands and can't live without agent collision (and gamification, of course!).

It's a pleasure to use and really helped us handle our growth. I can't imagine going back to regular mail. So yes it's a (small) investment, but it means happier customers which means more business. I'm sure it's not costing us per month, but actually earning us money.

Their service is also top-notch. Very fast, helpful, and well… Fresh.

I agree that sentence in their free plan is a bit confusing. I'll let them know. What it means is FD is free for 3 agents forever and extra agents in this plan cost $15,-

Just found another helpdesk that is already integrated with CS-Cart at…

http://www.ladesk.c…ns-and-plugins/

Has anyone tried this one?

Flow, on the one you mentioned do you get the app from them or you?

That's not a helpdesk, it's a livechat.

If you are interested in the Freshdesk add-on please contact me.

Does Freshdesk have a knowledge base built in for customers to see before they ask their questions? I am interested in this plug-in. Why not put it on the cs-cart marketplace?

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1398062110' post='181989']

That's not a helpdesk, it's a livechat.

[/quote]

I guess I'm confused. I see ladesk.com has livehelp too, but what makes it “not a helpdesk”? Guess I must be missing the difference.

Flow, looks like you may be right on ladesk.com. It's more of an email intercept system. They don't really have an “integration” with CS-Cart either. All they do is show you where to paste the html in order to get their livehelp to work on your site. Here are the instructions they give…

CS-Cart integration

Might be an okay option for livehelp, but not really a helpdesk in my mind. I guess it depends on your needs.

[quote name='jain1980' timestamp='1398247937' post='182170']

Does Freshdesk have a knowledge base built in for customers to see before they ask their questions? I am interested in this plug-in. Why not put it on the cs-cart marketplace?

[/quote]

Yes Freshdesk has a support portal with knowledge base. You can even have a portal per brand or product or website.

For everyone interested in this add-on please contact cart-power: [url=“http://www.cart-power.com/”]http://www.cart-power.com/[/url] as we completely stopped with all webdesign and programming jobs except for some big long-time customers.

Hi Flow,

What do you mean by integration? Are customer accounts visible in Freshdesk? Are support tickets visible in CS-Cart accounts on the customer side and admin side? Are orders visible in Freshhdesk?

Is the integration limited to login integration?

Freshdesk functionality looks really great and is very affordable. Though I prefer to host all aspects of my sites.