Hard-coded zip code?

Hello! Is it possible to define my own [ship from] zip code?

I do not wish to use the default address setup in store?

Thanks in advice.

I haven’t tried, but I would think that if you made up a supplier with the zip code you wanted to ship from and then make all the products come from that supplier, than all the shipping would be based off of that zip code.

I know this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, but it is the best answer I could think of. Maybe someone else might have a real answer.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]I haven’t tried, but I would think that if you made up a supplier with the zip code you wanted to ship from and then make all the products come from that supplier, than all the shipping would be based off of that zip code.

I know this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, but it is the best answer I could think of. Maybe someone else might have a real answer.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

Hello Bradonvd,

Does my version, CS-Cart v. 1.3.5 sp3 has supplier feature??!! If so, where is it. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Son of a gun, I didn’t read your sig.

Sorry, but I don’t think the suppliers feature was added until 1.3.5 sp4.

Because of this I really have no clue how to help you. Maybe someone else will lend a hand?

Sorry about the confusion.

Brandon

You need to enable the suppliers feature in addons.

Thank you, baballuci. I did notice supplier is available in add-on. Thanks to Brandon’s help too.