happy with bugtreat.com

I found bugtreat.com by searching for custom cs-cart skins. I was impressed with their available skins but was looking for something more unique and for version 4.

I ended up hiring Shah and his team to create a custom theme.

I am very, particular and small things like a single pixel off on alignment drive me crazy. They put up with my changes and were very professional.

The project went smoothly and I'm happy with the end result.

Sometimes I rushed the review and would provide a list of say 10 changes. They would fix all those issues and then I would find 10 more. I could have done a better job of actually slowing down and more thoroughly reviewing the site and giving them all the changes. They were always patient with me and got all the changes completed.

Would definitely work with them again in the future.

I predict you will work with them again… as soon as you want to install an update.

Thanks David

[quote name='IdeaDirect' timestamp='1380915326' post='169193']

I found bugtreat.com by searching for custom cs-cart skins. I was impressed with their available skins but was looking for something more unique and for version 4.

I ended up hiring Shah and his team to create a custom theme.

I am very, particular and small things like a single pixel off on alignment drive me crazy. They put up with my changes and were very professional.

The project went smoothly and I'm happy with the end result.

Sometimes I rushed the review and would provide a list of say 10 changes. They would fix all those issues and then I would find 10 more. I could have done a better job of actually slowing down and more thoroughly reviewing the site and giving them all the changes. They were always patient with me and got all the changes completed.

Would definitely work with them again in the future.

[/quote]

[quote name='bugtreat' timestamp='1380965993' post='169215']

Thanks David

[/quote]

Well, I'm in the same shoes with you as you were, great guys… my fingers are crossed, so far so good.