Happy New Year!

[SIZE=“7”][COLOR=“Red”]A Happy 2010 to ALL[/COLOR][/SIZE] :cool:

[COLOR=“DarkGreen”]Thanks, i wish all the same. And i wish all here full health for you all, Success for the New Year and that all your wishes come true!!![/COLOR]

Cold day, thousands of people, 7min of fireworks, too much alcohol, angry wife, lost consciousness.

[COLOR=“Red”][SIZE=“4”]HAVE A HAPPY ONE!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=“Red”][SIZE=“3”]Happy New Year to Everyone![/SIZE][/COLOR]

I started the new year off just great.

My Domain name expired December 31, 2009. This effectively puts me out of business until I can get it resolved. Try getting to anyone today. Suppose to be auto renewed.

Hope 2010 is a better than 2009!

Bob

[QUOTE]Cold day, thousands of people, 7min of fireworks, too much alcohol, angry wife, lost consciousness.[/QUOTE]

Noman, were you out flying your Biplane around the neighborhood drunk on New Years Eve. again? :smiley:

Happy New Year to ALL !

Biplane.jpg

[QUOTE]My Domain name expired December 31, 2009. This effectively puts me out of business until I can get it resolved.[/QUOTE]

Don’t feel bad Bob, I do this at least every other year! Nothing more invigorating than to walk into the office 1st thing in the AM and find out your site is down, call your webhost explaining there is a serious problem with their server, and have them reply back in an hour with “your domain name expired you moron!” :smiley:

Struck,

Luckily, the host I have is available 24 hours a day. I paid for two years and was fixed within a couple of hours. The whois email was incorrect which is why I did not know it was about to expire. My host fixed that also.

Got through this crises the first day of 2010. The next one will be getting laid off sometime later this year.

Bob

[QUOTE]The next one will be getting laid off sometime later this year.[/QUOTE]

Think positive my friend!

Besides if that becomes a reality, then 2010 will be a great year for you to become self-employed thus controlling your own destiny & success! :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Noman, were you out flying your Biplane around the neighborhood drunk on New Years Eve. again? :smiley:

Happy New Year to ALL ![/QUOTE]

Went to see fireworks by London Eye. First, I drove around for 2h trying fo find a place, then walked for another hour to get to Southbank where millions of people were already drunk and noisy. Fireworks kicked off for bloody 7 min only! I remember, 3 years ago when about a million pounds was invested into the show. This time, apparently only 300k. Must be credit crunch or something. Or greedy people at county Hall. Anyway, got back home at 3am with friends and got pissed. Interesting begining of 2010. New year’s resolutions? Nooo, I’m perfect:) Maybe CS-Cart to have no glitches so I don’t need to upgrade it every 2 months and can stay focused on selling.

Wish you all the same :wink: