Group Based Recurring Billing

I searched and read through a lot of posts related to the recurring billing but none seem to be what I am looking for. If anyone can point me in the right direction or even if this is possible in CS-Cart, please let me know.

I would like to setup items in CS-cart as usual. There will be downloadable products as well as physical products.

I would like to use the membership/category groups to modify the pricing of all existing products - However, I would like to bill an annual membership fee for access to each group.

i.e.: They buy the GOLD level membership and they automatically have access to all the products at a 20% discount, and the GOLD level membership will automatically renew 1 year later until cancelled.

Thanks.

hi,

it can be partially achieved by cs-cart promotions:

0. create usergroups, e.g. “Gold membeship”

1. create a special category for “membership” products, e.g. product called “gold membership” and place a promo text somewhere on the site
  2. create cart promotion without expiration:
  • condition “product” and choose product “Gold membership”
  • bonus = grant user group, e.g. “Gold membership”

note: you will need to create one promo per every product-user group.

3*. missing thing is user group expiration

for point #3 additional custom modification is needed so if you are interested in it, we will be glad to assist you.

best regards,

WSA team

Dear AgentEccks,

We are a team of developers with great experience in CS-Cart.

We are happy to help you with the additional custom modification.

Please contact us if you are interested in our service.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='AgentEccks' timestamp='1428426185' post='210625']

I searched and read through a lot of posts related to the recurring billing but none seem to be what I am looking for. If anyone can point me in the right direction or even if this is possible in CS-Cart, please let me know.

I would like to setup items in CS-cart as usual. There will be downloadable products as well as physical products.

I would like to use the membership/category groups to modify the pricing of all existing products - However, I would like to bill an annual membership fee for access to each group.

i.e.: They buy the GOLD level membership and they automatically have access to all the products at a 20% discount, and the GOLD level membership will automatically renew 1 year later until cancelled.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Hello,

We also will be glad to help you in this functionality development, just contact us.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

And we are always at your service :D