google's webmaster central verification code

Where does one put the Google’s webmaster central meta verification code?

i didn’t see anywhere to put it in the sitemap addon.

thanks

Norman

I used the option where you can upload the file to your home directory - much easier than searching for the place to put it!

Otherwise you can put it in yourskin/customer/meta.tpl.

You can put it in the meta.tpl or you can verify by creating the html file option and uploading to your root as Lyn suggests.

Thanks Lyn, roban

Im gonna go with the upload file. have a nice day.

[quote name=‘Lyn’]I used the option where you can upload the file to your home directory - much easier than searching for the place to put it!

Otherwise you can put it in yourskin/customer/meta.tpl.[/QUOTE]

Can I have some more explanation on this?? I have added google verification to meta.tpl but it can’t be seen. Since upgrading to 2.0.12 my google listing has gone and is having a big impact on business… need to get back on google ASAP… I am hoping this fixes the problem… if anyone has a fix please help!!

Regards,

Alan

I have fixed this problem…

Thank you

hello guys normall how can you set google webmaster for different language

cs-cart has a lot of language , so it must be like this www.a.com/en/ , www.a.com/fr/ www.a.com/de/

so each site has to registe in webmaster? google engine search itself and figure out lanaguge?

which one is best way? do you guys just registe one site? www.a.com that;s all? therea re tartketting country too