Google Recaptcha V2 Not Validating

When a user validates the Google reCaptcha "I'm not a robot" checkbox, it forever spins and does not complete the request. Chrome browser console shows an error:
Uncaught (in promise) Request timed out. recaptcha_en.js:250
I have nervously turned off reCaptcha to allow users into the website. I have seen this occurring in 2 of cs-cart sites which are located on different servers and different hosts.
Both sites were working okay yesterday. No code changes or server changes. Checked sites for malware or code changes. Nothing in my error_log that correlates. Checked on latest version of Chrome and Firefox. one site runs v 4.8.1.sp1 and the other is v4.7.4
Any fix for this? Anyone else seeing the same issue?

Now I see the issue on a 3rd cs-cart website :-(

Now I see the issue on a 3rd cs-cart website :-(

Strange, it might be some temporary issue with recaptcha script, but it is working on demo. Did you also check? If it does not start working during the weekends, try to contact the support team.

On one cs-cart site it doesn't validate on sign-in but does on registration. Repeatably. Other site, the validation spins forever on all forms using it. It doesn't seem to be effecting my sites on other platforms.

Suggest you run your browser inspector in the network tab and follow the requests to Big-G for recaptcha. Most likely you're getting no response from Google.

Looks like there was temporary worldwide issue with reCaptcha on Google side

Is MV working with reCAPTCHA v3?

Is MV working with reCAPTCHA v3?

No, v3 is not supported yet