Google chrome Issue

Hi every one…

I am having an issue adding a product to the cart when using Google chrome. The product is added correctly and the AJAX pop up shows the info. Now when you ready to check out or view your cart it shows it empty. Any ideas…

see bellow the link for the site… site is in development…

[url]http://64.244.59.32/[/url]

Any help will be appreciated…

Hi,

I see error messages with both Firefox and Google related to your ssl certificate. The link is using an ip address and the certificate is your domain.

Firefox allows me to get past this and adds item to cart, but Google Chrome gives the message, but seems to block going to cart. Would probably work if the link was the domain name. Since you are testing with an IP address, you may not want to use ssl

Are you seeing all the security warnings with Google Chrome and other browsers?.

Bob

pbannette:

Thanks for helping. As i said, this site is not live and the domain name has not been transfered. I’ll try disabling the SSL feature on the admin site. I’ll give you a feed back. Thanks again

Alex

I disabled the ssl feature and still get the same error… SSL certificate is not causing this. Any other idea…???

Thanks

Greetings:

Still having the same issue, any idea??

Problem is with your SSL certificate. Conact your host.

“The site’s security certificate is not trusted!

You attempted to reach 64.244.59.32, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer’s operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.”