Google Checkout UK

Hi,

Has anyone integrated Google Checkout fully in to CSCart?

Even though CS Cart advertises that it works with Google Checkout it only works for Google “Buy Now” (well I assume it does work) and not as a payment system for a proper shopping cart

ie. customer loads up cart with different products, hits checkout button and is presented with Google Checkout as a payment option.

This is why I have seen a number of posts from other members saying that they have enabled Google Checkout but they cannot see the Google option.

Would anyone be interested in paying a small fee to have this developed? Basically I am looking to share the costs. If nobody is interested I will be cancelling CS Cart (still in the 30 day period).

I am very annoyed with CS Cart advertising as Google Checkout compatible when it is not.

Please email me at roy(at)rocit.co.uk if you’re interested.

It actually works as both. You see the google chekcout icon when you view the cart.

Google is very strict about what stage the order is passed to them. I would not be supprised if this is some daft requirement.

Google checkout is ONLY available to USA and UK residents

O-HE-W-S- -r-m-t-h -K- -E-D-N- -o-t-e-U-A-

EDIT : Argentice proved me otherwise

No, Google checkout is available to UK residents too. I have it running on my store.

And it’s the other way around. Google checkout will not allow shipping to a country that CS Cart does not allow.

[quote name=‘argentice’]It actually works as both. You see the google chekcout icon when you view the cart.

Google is very strict about what stage the order is passed to them. I would not be supprised if this is some daft requirement.[/QUOTE]

Yes - i see the button on the “View Cart” page but most people go direct to checkout to…checkout.

How did you get yours working?

If it turns out to be a problem, I’ll remove the link to the checkout from everywhere bar the cart screen.

I didn’t do a lot, added GBP and had a fiddle. Got support to point out a major problem with an extra space which was stopping everything from working, and now it works… I think.