Google Checkout error msg: There are no available payment methods, so you cannot proc

Does anyone get the error msg “There are no available payment methods, so you cannot proceed to checkout.”, even when they have Google Checkout enabled as a payment method?

I only just realized that this msg is appearing in the cart when a user reviews their order.

Really weird!

Any ideas why this happens? Thanks in advance!

I’m also receiving this message.

Any solutions?

Would be greatly appreciated.

There is no solution on the forum.

Ok I wasn’t able to completely remove the message but I was able to modify it to greet the user. I just said in the green box: Thank You.

By the way if you’d like to change the message just go to Content, Language, then type “There” and you’ll see the message an you’ll be able to edit it.

Reason why it says it: Google Checkout does not use CS-Cart’s shopping cart thus cs-cart thinks there is no payment method available.

If anybody could help. I’d really appreciate it and it would help the rest of the people who having this problem.

Anybody who can help resolve this issue?

Running google checkout with CS cart hasn’t worked for me. I did use a cheap cart for years (cactushop) and never had a problem then. Since my switch, even after 6 months of posts i still can find find a solution to get it to work with correct shipping options. Has anyone managed to get it to work properly?

[quote name=‘San’]Running google checkout with CS cart hasn’t worked for me. I did use a cheap cart for years (cactushop) and never had a problem then. Since my switch, even after 6 months of posts i still can find find a solution to get it to work with correct shipping options. Has anyone managed to get it to work properly?[/QUOTE]

I also have errors with shipping!

Google Checkout simply selects the first option in the list! Even if the product has no association with the method.

Have cancelled orders due to this eg charges say £1.50 instead of £20.00

Google Checkout have the option to set up shipping methods with them, but the only one which would work for us requires shipping weight total in the cart!!! :rolleyes:

A total for weight in the cart would be very useful.

THINK CS SHOULD LOOK AT THIS! :rolleyes: :idea:

I actually offer free shipping on my products. You should try it as it really helps in sales!

Anyways, the problem is the above message that always shows up when someone try to checkout.