Google Analytics

Hi

When I install the code from google I get an error on store front.

Has anyone else had this issue?

No, sorry Barry, are you using the addon? As I am and my Analytics does not seem to be working!!

My other sites come up ok in Google Analytics, but not Jewellery XS!! Does anybody know what could be wrong?

Gobbo

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Hi

When I install the code from google I get an error on store front.

Has anyone else had this issue?[/quote]

uninstall / reinstall / clear cache / clear compiled / send me beer.

and NOT the crappy kind either!

[quote name=‘TonyK’]and NOT the crappy kind either![/quote]

Win! - I don’t drink ‘Fosters’ either - Nobody does.

Well maybe I will just put the Google Analytics in a block? Wonder if that will do it?

[quote name=‘Gobbo’]Well maybe I will just put the Google Analytics in a block? Wonder if that will do it?[/quote]

blocks commonly won’t render javascript and it won’t work for goal tracking either (checkout etc)

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]uninstall / reinstall / clear cache / clear compiled / send me beer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jesse. I will try this later.

Is that the Continental style beer (Lager to us Brits)? Or Proper beer (Ale, consumed warm)?

[quote name=‘TonyK’]and NOT the crappy kind either![/QUOTE]

Don’t do crappy kind, always buy british!!! (That’ll be the Amber nectar) LOL

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Win! - I don’t drink ‘Fosters’ either - Nobody does.[/QUOTE]

This is truly the purest form of liquid pleasure and of course it isn’t even brewed in Australia (well ours isn’t anyway), Mr Hogan may pay you a visit with his big knife to convert you Jesse!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]blocks commonly won’t render javascript and it won’t work for goal tracking either (checkout etc)[/QUOTE]

Jesse,

So how do I get the addon working?

The block is working but I want it to goal track, so how do I get the goal tracking to work?

Just so you know I have added the required info into the addon.

Gobbo

You have to turn on ecommerce tracking in your Google Analytics account.

Works great.