Glyphs - How to change?

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change glyphs icons on the CS-Cart v4 (such as my account and cart icons)?

Hello,

We have used [url=“IcoMoon App - Icon Font, SVG, PDF & PNG Generator”]http://icomoon.io/app-old/[/url] (the new app has some issues) to add more glyphs to our designs.

Just drag and drop the glyphs.svg file from design/themes/[your_theme]/media/fonts and select what you want to use.

After selecting all the glyphs you want to use click the font button to the bottom of the screen and bind your new glyphs to:

e024 for my account

e044 for cart icon

Download the new fonts and rename them to glyphs.eot/svg/ttf/woff.

Make a backup of the cscart glyphs and then copy the new ones over.

Please follow also [url=“How to change basket icon - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums”]How to change basket icon - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums

I hope that helps,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

[quote name='energothemes' timestamp='1383246934' post='170750']

Hello,

We have used [url=“IcoMoon App - Icon Font, SVG, PDF & PNG Generator”]http://icomoon.io/app-old/[/url] (the new app has some issues) to add more glyphs to our designs.

Just drag and drop the glyphs.svg file from design/themes/[your_theme]/media/fonts and select what you want to use.

After selecting all the glyphs you want to use click the font button to the bottom of the screen and bind your new glyphs to:

e024 for my account

e044 for cart icon

Download the new fonts and rename them to glyphs.eot/svg/ttf/woff.

Make a backup of the cscart glyphs and then copy the new ones over.

[/quote]

What would this do to the icons saved in the original glyphs files? How do I overwrite just the cart icon?

We're using the Responsive theme that came with cs-cart. Version 4.2.4

I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the cart icon. I've looked at every post out there about this and nothing works.