Global Product Options

I have products which have several optional global add-ons. For example, gift baskets can be purchased and other items added such as flowers at $20.00, Teddy Bear at $12.00, Balloons at $6.00 to the gift basket purchased. My problem is that I wish to change the price of the flowers from $20.00 to say $25.00 and have it apply across the board to all of the 64 gift basket product designs so that I don't have to do it individually to each. Picture attached. Please advise.

Product Selection.jpg

I have products which have several optional global add-ons. For example, gift baskets can be purchased and other items added such as flowers at $20.00, Teddy Bear at $12.00, Balloons at $6.00 to the gift basket purchased. My problem is that I wish to change the price of the flowers from $20.00 to say $25.00 and have it apply across the board to all of the 64 gift basket product designs so that I don't have to do it individually to each. Picture attached. Please advise.

If it is setup as a Global option then all you have to do to change it across multiple products is to alter the Global option.

Product/options menu select the one you want to change and click on the veriants tab.

I'm aware that I can change the varient in each product, one at a time, as you suggest (select the one you want to change and click on the veriants tab) however, my question was, is there not a way to make the change so it will affect all of the products at once? Rather than make the same change individually to whatever the numb er might be?

IFF you set it as a “link” when it was applied to the product.

Hello and thanks. We have determined how to do this now.