Gift Certificate

Is there any way to sell gift certificate on the admin panel?

I'v tried setting it up as give gift certificate under promotion and attaching it to a product but its full of bugs and doesn't work correctly.

Is there any way to sell gift certificate on the admin panel?

I'v tried setting it up as give gift certificate under promotion and attaching it to a product but its full of bugs and doesn't work correctly.

Do you want to create a gift certificate via the admin panel? If yes, follow these instructions: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/addons/gift_certificates/create_gc.html.

If you mean something else please clarify.

No, I know how to create a gift certificate via the admin panel. What i want to be able to do is to add a gift certificate to an order.

I would like to sell gift certificate in the admin panel as sometimes i have to put orders for some of my customers and all so for other purposes.

At the moment it can only be done if you set up a promotion with the following:

​Condition: if product is in "Gift Voucher" (this is the product name that i named it)

Bonuses: Give certificate.

​So when I add my product called "Gift Voucher" on an order it will auto generate a gift certificate for a specific amount that i set it up for.

Thats the only way i know for selling gift certificate in the admin panel. The only problem with that is that is full of bugs. For one, if you try to edit that order again, instead of it keeping that gift certificate it creates a new one, in fact it creates a new one every time you edit that order. secondly, if you add more then one of the products that has the gift certificate to it, it will only create one and not as many as you have added. so if you add the 3x the "Gift Voucher" product to an order, it will only create one gift certificate instead of 3 of them.

So to sum up, what I'm looking for is a way to add gift certificates to an order in the admin panel.

Sorry for my bad english.