Getting Category Seo Content To Display On Page

I have an Artists page, which contains a list of artist names which link to the work of each one. There is a an "artists" category with subcategories A through Z and each of these subcategories has its own sub-subcategories of artist names beginning with the letter of the subcategory. For example, the artist name Alexandra Kukinova is a category containing her works in the following category hierarchy:

Artists==>K==>Alexandra Kukinova.

How do I get the category information (description, meta description and keywords) for category "Artists" to display on a page "Artists.html" that will list these categories as links to pages listing the works of each artist? Each product is assigned one of the artist name categories when it's created.

Have you thought about using the brand (manufacturer) feature to do this for you - you wouldn't need to create the A-Z sub categories, an alphetabised brand page can be created, and you can also filter by brand - obviously you would need to change brand to "artist" in languages.

Check out the CS Cart Demo and knowledgebase .....

http://kb.cs-cart.com/manufacturer

Your brand pages will display an image and seo data, plus list all the related products for that artist.

Have you thought about using the brand (manufacturer) feature to do this for you - you wouldn't need to create the A-Z sub categories, an alphetabised brand page can be created, and you can also filter by brand - obviously you would need to change brand to "artist" in languages.

Check out the CS Cart Demo and knowledgebase .....

http://kb.cs-cart.com/manufacturer

Your brand pages will display an image and seo data, plus list all the related products for that artist.

Thanks for helpful reply! We also have a brands page. It is completely analogous to the artists page and unfortunately was created the same way. I will look at doing the brands page first, as you suggest. Unless this could be used for both pages we'll have to choose between artists page and brands page, and do the other manually as we are now set up. Maybe we could use a different language code for each one and pass it in the URLs somehow.