get all products with promotions associated

Hello,

Is there a way to get all products in promotions to have them displayed in promotions page? I`ve searched forum and google but i had no luck.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Adrian

Since promotions do not always (and usually don’t) apply directly to products, not sure I understand your request. If you had a 10% discount for any product in category X, would you want this to show as a 10% discount even if they got the product out of category Y? Or if order amount > $100, provide $10 off…

Isn’t the promotions page showing what you want?

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Since promotions do not always (and usually don’t) apply directly to products, not sure I understand your request. If you had a 10% discount for any product in category X, would you want this to show as a 10% discount even if they got the product out of category Y? Or if order amount > $100, provide $10 off…

Isn’t the promotions page showing what you want?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your response. In my promotion page I want to display all products that are in promotions (not the promotion info).

For example:

promotion test, price > 100$, discount = 10% (no other filters)

in my promotion page i want to display all products that match the promotion given before:

Active promotions:

product 1

product 2

product 3… (it is a product listing just like in categories).

Thank you,

Adrian

Not a current function of the cart and to do so, the promotions page would take forever to load since you would need to basically expand all promotions to all product and then list the results. It is not practical.