Generate Coupon-With Time Limit?

Is it possible to auto generate a sale coupon for customers that has a time limit on them for each coupon.

I want to be able to auto send an email to each customer with abandoned carts that will send a coupon that will expire in a certain number of days.

Not a coupon that would need to have the expire date changed manually each time it is sent.

Not without some custom coding. So you'd be wanting to update the Availability of a coupon promotion based on when a batch of emails is sent?

Is it possible to auto generate a sale coupon for customers that has a time limit on them for each coupon.

I want to be able to auto send an email to each customer with abandoned carts that will send a coupon that will expire in a certain number of days.

Not a coupon that would need to have the expire date changed manually each time it is sent.

We will be glad to help you. Please, contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

We are also at your service

We are also available at your service. Please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com