Full width with 960.gs

hello every one,i use fluid 960.gs to make a full width of my site[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif],right now everything works perfectly except the site header,the header still show fixed width.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]in knowledge base,it says one can[/font][/color][color=#555555][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] manually assign proper width to the child grids and assign content-alignment as full-width for the parent ones,but i don`t know where to do this ,could you please help ? Thank you.[/size][/font][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[quote]

Troubleshoot

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]

Note that this approach may cause troubles when used with multiple folded grids. The reason is that fixed width values are replaced with relative percentage-defined ones. For example, a grid_10 put inside another grid_10 will calculate its width relative to its parent width, thus being a little smaller.[/size][/font][/color][color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]

In order to fix this issue, one can manually assign proper width to the child grids and assign content-alignment as full-width for the parent ones.[/size][/font][/color][color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]

For instance, that is how it could work out for the standard CS-Cart header:[/size][/font][/color]

html .helper-container .full-width {

width: 100%;

}

html .helper-container .top-links-grid {

width: 98.0%;

}

html .helper-container .search-block-grid {

width:54.25%;

}

html .helper-container .cart-content-grid {

width:41.75%;

}