Free Social Reviews Addon By Yotpo -Dramatically increase your reviews

[quote name='MichielTG' timestamp='1363088358' post='157538']

Thank you for your message, it's nice to hear the progress Yotpo makes to raise the revenue of reviews. Also the export feature will raise my trust in Yotpo I think this will be the same for a lot more customers.

I would like to know if the reviews that are published on your website will show up in the organic search results with stars, like rich snippets?

[/quote]

We are planning on providing this functionality in the near future. I recommend subscribing to our blog, http://blog.yotpo.com, where we publish news about new features.

[quote name='Yotpo' timestamp='1361549174' post='156178']

Other feature I didn't mention is the Testimonials (cross finger, will be released next Tuesday) and it will allow you to decide which reviews to show where. In addition, customers will be able to leave reviews for the service and shop itself, not just for the products sold. We're very excited about this feature .

[/quote]

Have you added this feature yet?

Have you added the export feature yet?

How to

Please see image

Tried to install this on a test site but got a bunch of errors on install.

That probably accounts for why the widget is not showing up on any of my product pages, even though I did successfully add the Yotpo block to the products page in Design>Blocks.

Also, I did NOT get an option to import all existing reviews when installing/signing up.

So, because of all this I'm not able to test the functionality.

mark…i will take sometime to test it.

“Import Existing Reviews” as mentioned in the first post on this thread is a very manual process involving supplying Yotpo tech support with a CSV of all your existing reviews.

The concept for this addon is good but the execution is poor. I really was hoping this was going to be a good alternative to CS-Cart's built in review system…

Does this work with V3 Ultimate or just Professional?

Also do you guys plan on ever being able to have a little thumbail of the product that was purchased shown in the auto email?

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1365126408' post='159385']

Have you added this feature yet?

Have you added the export feature yet?

[/quote]

Hi! We launched the Testimonials feature a few weeks ago now. You can see it live on rockinwellness.com and some of the other sites on our showcase page (eCommerce Marketing Resources | Yotpo).

I also wanted to let you know that we've recently launched the exporting option for reviews. [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Exporting reviews from Yotpo is easy. Just log in, and head to Account Settings. [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Click on “Export Reviews” from the options on the left. [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Click the button to export your reviews. After clicking the button we will send an email to the address associates with this account. In the email you will find a link to a CSV file containing your reviews. [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I am sorry that you experienced errors when installing Yotpo and that you found it difficult to import reviews. We are working to make the importing process much easier/automatic, the issue is that each reviews platform exports reviews in a different way, which makes it harder than we expected to make a universal automatic importing option.[/size][/font][/color]

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be interested in hearing more of your insight.

[quote name='rmsilver7' timestamp='1365719651' post='159827']

Also do you guys plan on ever being able to have a little thumbail of the product that was purchased shown in the auto email?

[/quote]

Hi! This is an interesting idea! It's the first we've heard this idea, I will bring it up with our product manager and we will consider this for our upcoming updates.

Thanks!

[quote name='Gizmo' timestamp='1365157293' post='159399']

How to

Please see image

[/quote]

Hi Gizmo! The basic customization features can be found by going to customize | Yotpo and clicking on “Look and Feel”. It is also possible to edit every part of Yotpo by using custom CSS. Here are two guides that explain how to use your own file, or tags that we already support:

Yotpo

[url=“Yotpo”]Yotpo

Dear Yotpo

Great you made the testimonels and the export future it looks very good! I had a few questions:

[list=1]

[]Are the reviews for products also shown in Google with stars, and crawled

For example → LINK

[
]Are the site reviews also shown in Google and google shopping with stars

For example → LINK

[*]Is there something like top rated reviews, like the function in YouTube. To place top rated comment's above the other comments.

[/list]

I'm looking forward to your reply.

[quote name='MichielTG' timestamp='1366640144' post='160419']

Dear Yotpo

Great you made the testimonels and the export future it looks very good! I had a few questions:[list=1]

For example → LINK

[

For example → LINK

[*]Is there something like top rated reviews, like the function in YouTube. To place top rated comment's above the other comments.

[/list]

[/quote]

Since you decide if you want to approve a review, that would make it real easy to manipulate the appearance of your sites customer satisfaction. Cannot see either one of those features becoming available.

Thank you for the nice add-on.

I installed this add-on and tested review.

I found a some error when I switch the “Processed” to “Complete” on “View order” section in the administrator page.

But when I disable this add-on, I cannot see the massage. Can you advice for me?

[quote name=‘Yotpo’ timestamp=‘1366637316’ post=‘160414’]

Hi! We launched the Testimonials feature a few weeks ago now. You can see it live on rockinwellness.com and some of the other sites on our showcase page (eCommerce Marketing Resources | Yotpo).

I also wanted to let you know that we’ve recently launched the exporting option for reviews. [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Exporting reviews from Yotpo is easy. Just log in, and head to Account Settings. [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Click on “Export Reviews” from the options on the left. [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Click the button to export your reviews. After clicking the button we will send an email to the address associates with this account. In the email you will find a link to a CSV file containing your reviews. [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I am sorry that you experienced errors when installing Yotpo and that you found it difficult to import reviews. We are working to make the importing process much easier/automatic, the issue is that each reviews platform exports reviews in a different way, which makes it harder than we expected to make a universal automatic importing option.[/size][/font][/color]

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’d be interested in hearing more of your insight.

Hi! This is an interesting idea! It’s the first we’ve heard this idea, I will bring it up with our product manager and we will consider this for our upcoming updates.

Thanks!

[/quote]

I would love to see this :)

Also my original question of will this work with Ultimate was not answered :(

thanks for yotpo addon,i have installed and tested it,here are a few questioins,could you please help ?

1,logo size in “mail after purchase” is too small(100x26),is it possible to make it bigger?

2,the “mail after purchase” email template looks strange,the words have different fonts and color…could you please make it more beautiful?

3,the seo tricks seems not working,is this right?

4,seems like the logo for seo tricks is 100x52 ,its too small
5,do you have any idea of how to enable coupons for cs cart? don
t know how to redeem a coupon code after leave a reviews

6,im confident to have yotpo installed correctly,but sometimes it show duplicate "write site review" button while refresh the page,pls check. (dont know how to upload photo here)

7, in product page, the cs cart original review systems can show stars just before product code,but seems yotpo can not do it,right ? i like the stars anyway

thank you.

[quote name='MichielTG' timestamp='1366640144' post='160419']

Dear Yotpo

Great you made the testimonels and the export future it looks very good! I had a few questions:[list=1]

For example → LINK

[

For example → LINK

[/list]

[/quote]

Hi MichielTG,

We are currently working on a feature that will integrate rich snippets with your products so they start to appear with star ratings within Google.

Site reviews will follow product reviews in Google once the feature is developed.

The thumbs up and thumbs down is the way to provide specific reviews and our system moves the reviews with the most thumbs up to the top of the widget.

[quote name='mybeauty@gmail.com' timestamp='1366928369' post='160688']

Thank you for the nice add-on.

I installed this add-on and tested review.

I found a some error when I switch the “Processed” to “Complete” on “View order” section in the administrator page.

But when I disable this add-on, I cannot see the massage. Can you advice for me?

[/quote]

Hi there,

Can you please send these details to our support team at support@yotpo.com so they can work with you to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

[quote name=‘rmsilver7’ timestamp=‘1367092626’ post=‘160826’]

I would love to see this :)

Also my original question of will this work with Ultimate was not answered :(

[/quote]

Hi rmsilver7,

You are welcome to see the testimonials feature at kollectionk.com.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you regarding Ultimate. Unfortunately there are issues with Yotpo and Ultimate because with ultimate there are numerous stores with different SKU’s. The Yotpo system is designed to work with products within one site.

It is possible to integrate Yotpo within one store in Ultimate but not more.

Hello, i'm having a problem with addon installation.

I have done everything as described in the installation guide (this is not the first time i installed an addon)

after i hit manage to edit settings i get a white page stating error_occured and nothing else.

Anyone have a clue?

Thank you

[quote name='katoikidio' timestamp='1370549294' post='163150']

Hello, i'm having a problem with addon installation.

I have done everything as described in the installation guide (this is not the first time i installed an addon)

after i hit manage to edit settings i get a white page stating error_occured and nothing else.

Anyone have a clue?

Thank you

[/quote]

Hey katoikidio,

To help you with this issue we will need a few things from you. Can you please send an email to support@yotpo.com with the following information:

1. Screenshot of the error you are receiving
  2. Steps to replicate
  3. Login credentials to your store's backend
  4. The version of CS-Cart you are using

Thanks.