Free shipping working in v 2.0.5

Has anyone gotten the Free shipping discount to work in 2.0.x?

When I process a qualifying order in either the store front or the back-end, the discount is shown as applied but the shipping is still included in the invoice total? Here is the bug report:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=958[/url]

Am I the only one having this problem?

Bob

In 2.04 this works well.

I first reported this bug in 2.0.4 and it persists in 2.0.5. I wonder if the problem only occurs while using the supplier add-on?

Anyone else tried using the free shipping promotion with suppliers?

Bob

I just reinstalled v2.0.5 and retested this without the Supplier add-on active. I still get shipping charged in spite of the free shipping promotion. Has anyone else run across this issue?

Bob

Looked at surcharges for the product or UPS ground fees?

Oops. My mistake. I see that the free shipping is being given for UPS 3day Select.

Bob

Okay. I enabled the Supplier add-on on my fresh install above and set up everything for supplier shipping. BOOM- the free shipping discount is no longer available.

Thanks for the nudge, Darius and Jesse.

Bob

I have it configured to kick in at a product cost of $90.00 or more. It was set that way in 1.3.5 and when I upgraded to 2.0.5 it was still working.

[quote name=‘roban’]I have it configured to kick in at a product cost of $90.00 or more. It was set that way in 1.3.5 and when I upgraded to 2.0.5 it was still working.[/QUOTE]

Are you using the suppliers add-on?

It works correctly for me with the suppliers add-on disabled but not with it enabled.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Are you using the suppliers add-on?

It works correctly for me with the suppliers add-on disabled but not with it enabled.

Bob[/QUOTE]

So this is a bug?

Yes, it seems it is a bug. I am just trying to confirm whether others are having the problem and if it relates to the supplier add-on.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Are you using the suppliers add-on?

Bob[/QUOTE]

No I am not using suppliers.

[quote name=‘roban’]No I am not using suppliers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I am pretty sure that this only occurs if using the supplier add-on. Hopefully, someone else can confirm this.

Bob

I would try it but I can’t get my suppliers imported to my products.

I saw that in the bug tracker. Seems like there are a number of bugs around the supplier add-on - just like prior initial releases. They always get things sorted but it is frustrating.

Bob

I’m trying to set up the following promotion - for orders over 150.00 and if you enter in the coupon code of ‘FREESHIPPING’ you’ll get freeshipping.

Problem is when I enter the code - I get below. Basically, it shows that the coupon was accepted but it doesn’t actually subtract it from the order total.

Payment method: Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover & AMEX)

Shipping: UPS Ground Shipping

Subtotal: $316.60

Shipping cost: $44.11

Coupon: FREESHIPPING

Taxes:

WA Residents Tax $0.09

Total: $360.80

Additionally, I am using suppliers which are all selected under the applicable shipping methods.

Same problem also applies if I eliminate the coupon code and only set it to the order total of over $150.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Craig-

Thanks for confirming this.

This has been reported bug #958 in the Bug Tracker:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=958[/url]

You might want to add your experience there so that we might give the developers a little nudge.

Bob