Free shipping promo removed when customer adds a %10 discount promo.

I have a free shipping promo in place for orders over $100. This promo is working perfectly and I prefer this method vs. using the shipping methods way. The problem is that I have created a %10 discount promo for certain customers and when the %10 promo code is applied and the order is over $100…the free shipping promo is removed when the %10 discount is applied. I have looked over everything and tried a few variations, but still the same. I read these forum Q&A's often, but have not found any answer to this one. Just doesn't make sense why one discount would cancel the other. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem.

Please make sure that the “Stop other rules” option is disabled in the “General” tab when editing the promotion that offers a 10% discount in the administration panel. If yes, the problem requires investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team