Free shipping image

Hello,

Is anyone having problem adding free shipping image for your store?

Cause its not working for me, it will not display. If anyone can give any advice about this, please do so.

Thank you

Tom

Can anyone tell me how to add the free shipping image to my wedbsite the right way? I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong?

Anyone :-(

I'm using 3.02, will this wrok on it [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation or this his only fo the 3.01?

Cs-cart staff, come on, jump in and help me out. Please :grin:

Hey man, calm down! Yes, it should work on 3.02 as well.

Also, you can modify the many .tpl files in your store’s skin using the design editor to suit your very own needs. I have made a few tweaks of my own on my store this way.

And the staff should really integrate this on future versions (hint hint) ;)

[quote name=‘denisgomes’ timestamp=‘1345317789’ post=‘143128’]

Hey man, calm down! Yes, it should work on 3.02 as well.

Also, you can modify the many .tpl files in your store’s skin using the design editor to suit your very own needs. I have made a few tweaks of my own on my store this way.

And the staff should really integrate this on future versions (hint hint) ;)

[/quote]

I have tried it for the 3.02 and its not working. When I was using 2.15, it was working fine, but not for the 3.02.

Thank you

Tom

Alright, try this. It will display the 'free shipping' logo on a product page.

First undo everything you may have done before.

Upload your free shipping image to /skins//customer/images/. Open the file default_template.tpl located on /skins//customer/blocks/product_templates/ using CS-Cart's design editor. Browse the code to find the position where you want the image to appear, and then add the following snippet:

```php

{if $product.free_shipping =='Y'}Frete grátis{/if}
```

Replace the [b]frete_gratis.png[/b] name with your file name. Adjust the width and height parameters accordingly. And that's it.

[quote name='denisgomes' timestamp='1345467679' post='143216']

Alright, try this. It will display the 'free shipping' logo on a product page.

First undo everything you may have done before.

Upload your free shipping image to /skins//customer/images/. Open the file default_template.tpl located on /skins//customer/blocks/product_templates/ using CS-Cart's design editor. Browse the code to find the position where you want the image to appear, and then add the following snippet:

```php

{if $product.free_shipping =='Y'}Frete grátis{/if}
```

Replace the [b]frete_gratis.png[/b] name with your file name. Adjust the width and height parameters accordingly. And that's it.
[/quote]
Thanks but, where ever I added the code, the items disappeared from the product page. I'm not sure what I'm do wrong?

Try placing it somewhere else.

And provide links to your store, please. It's quite hard to debug anything blindly.

[quote name='tom437' timestamp='1345495018' post='143256']

Thanks but, where ever I added the code, the items disappeared from the product page. I'm not sure what I'm do wrong?

[/quote]

I finally get the cscart free shipping logo to work the right way. Here is what I did, I just keep on deleting and adding the my _change folder and than BAM BAM BAM, all his good now. Thank you [color=“#696969”]denisgomes[/color] for your help and time.

Thank you

Tom

[quote name='tom437' timestamp='1345495018' post='143256']

[/quote]

Hello friends

I am using this, pls check this and replace the png image

{if $product.free_shipping =='Y'}{/if}

[quote name='infoguiahn' timestamp='1345652301' post='143413']

Hello friends

I am using this, pls check this and replace the png image

{if $product.free_shipping =='Y'}{/if}

[/quote]

Thank you
Tom