Free Shipping for Product Over $100

How do I configure free shipping for orders over $100.00?

Thank you.

Hello feniexstore.com,

I suggest that you should create a cart promotion in this case. In order to create such a promotion, you should do the following:

1. In the administration panel, go to Products > Promotions.
  2. Click the “Add cart promotion” button on the right.
  3. Complete the form in the “General” tab.
  4. Open the “Conditions” tab and click the “Add condition” button.
  5. Select the “Order subtotal” option in the opened select box, then select equal or greater in the opened select box and enter a desired value (e.g. $100) into the opened input box.
  6. Open the “Bonuses” tab and click the “Add bonus” button.
  7. Select Free shipping in the opened select box and select a necessary shipping method in the appeared drop-down list.
  8. Click the “Create” button.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I only have an “Add Catalog Promotion” option not an “Add Cart Promotion” so I can not select any of the other options you have listed.

[quote name='feniexstore.com' timestamp='1311959851' post='118499']

I only have an “Add Catalog Promotion” option not an “Add Cart Promotion” so I can not select any of the other options you have listed.

[/quote]

Any further information?

Hello feniexstore.com,

Thank you for the reply. I assume that you use CS-Cart Community Edition. The ability to create cart promotions persists only in CS-Cart Professional Edition and CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition. Please let us know what CS-Cart edition you use.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I use the community addition.

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1314615548' post='120546']

Hello feniexstore.com,

Thank you for the reply. I assume that you use CS-Cart Community Edition. The ability to create cart promotions persists only in CS-Cart Professional Edition and CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition. Please let us know what CS-Cart edition you use.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hello feniexstore.com,

Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry but, unfortunately, there is no ability to implement your request in a CS-Cart Community Edition installation. If you need this functionality, you should purchase a license of CS-Cart Professional Edition or CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition.

If it does not suit you, you can consider our custom development service or ask third-party developers to implement this feature in CS-Cart Community Edition.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I offer Free Shipping to all my customers, both domestic(US) and International. During the holidays, I would like to offer an additional option of priority flat rate shipping (2 Day) for $6.50. US only.

How can I do this?

Hello 5robinmoore,

Thank you for your message.

In this case you should do the following:

1. Create a country location for the USA (if you do not have one). Here you can find detailed instructions on how to create country locations:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…setting-country

2. Create a manual shipping method and specify the flat rate of $6.50 only for the created location. Here you can find detailed instructions on how to create manual shipping methods:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…al-ship-methods

Please check these instructions.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team