Free Products

Hi, this seems like a simple request, or a simple requirement but is there any way to create free products in the marketplace? We run a download only multivendor marketplace and vendors wish to offer products for free.

I know I can use promotions to discount products but that doesn't really work well because the product price is still listed and it's not obvious there is a promotion on that item.

Can anyone let me know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, this seems like a simple request, or a simple requirement but is there any way to create free products in the marketplace? We run a download only multivendor marketplace and vendors wish to offer products for free.

I know I can use promotions to discount products but that doesn't really work well because the product price is still listed and it's not obvious there is a promotion on that item.

Can anyone let me know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

Try to set price to 0.00 and "Zero price action" field to "Allow customers to add the product to cart". This will allow your customers to buy product with zero price.

Ah right. I knew there must be a simple way. Thank you so much!

Ah right. I knew there must be a simple way. Thank you so much!

You are welcome!

Hi, can anybody help me to add List Price and Discount percentage on my invoice? Currently it is showing the S.No, Product Name, Quantity, Rate per unit and Amount. I also want to show that this was the list price and you have got this % of discount on invoice.

Thanks in advance

Rahul

Hi, can anybody help me to add List Price and Discount percentage on my invoice? Currently it is showing the S.No, Product Name, Quantity, Rate per unit and Amount. I also want to show that this was the list price and you have got this % of discount on invoice.

I am afraid, list price is not stored with order data. It is required to make modification to store it (preferred) or make request to database to get current value

Hi
i want to offer Free Products at the checkout of total Order amount. i want that each customer choose a one free item at the checkout
One Order 1 product for free
i will offer many types of product for Free with each order total but i want that customer have ability to choose only 1 item per Order.
kindly let me know if someone can help me how to do that.
Thanks