Free & Manually Update V4.x To 4.x

Since the kb not included it and the Upgrade Center ask me to pay money to do the automatically update, is there any known & free way to update my CS CART v4.1.X to 4.3.1 ???

I noticed the update from all oldier versions to version 4, are free, but 4.X to 4.X no! :?

hi

upgrade center may not allow upgrade only if upgrade subscription for your license is expired so you should contact cs-cart support to check the subscription status.

best regards,

WSA team

Excuse Me, the update from version 2 (or 3) to 4 is free… and 4.X to 4.X is not?

The upgrade from version 2 to any version is not free (only for very old CS-Cart license owners). Note that you can always use the Export/ Import module to transfer the required data

We have a full license and are trying to upgrade from 4.2.4 to 4.3.1

as soon as I hit the install button with in 5 secs we get a blank page. Using IE we are shown 500 internal server error.

CS-Cart is saying it must be our hosting. We have had the same hosting and have done updates in the past.

Looks like the file is downloaded but does not extract. I checked the file but it's good.

Does anyone know how to manually upgrade.

[quote name='CutRiteFX' timestamp='1432086592' post='215018']

We have a full license and are trying to upgrade from 4.2.4 to 4.3.1

as soon as I hit the install button with in 5 secs we get a blank page. Using IE we are shown 500 internal server error.

CS-Cart is saying it must be our hosting. We have had the same hosting and have done updates in the past.

Looks like the file is downloaded but does not extract. I checked the file but it's good.

Does anyone know how to manually upgrade.

[/quote]

As far as I know, CS-Cart support team makes upgrade for support credits. Please contact them as they know many things about bugs in the upgrade center

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1432113059' post='215062']

As far as I know, CS-Cart support team makes upgrade for support credits. Please contact them as they know many things about bugs in the upgrade center

[/quote]

I put in a support ticket and they are saying to contact my hosting admin that it must be an issue on their side.

We have been with Cscart since 1x and have always done our upgrades through the store. Not sure what the difference is with this one.

[quote name='CutRiteFX' timestamp='1432138015' post='215139']

I put in a support ticket and they are saying to contact my hosting admin that it must be an issue on their side.

We have been with Cscart since 1x and have always done our upgrades through the store. Not sure what the difference is with this one.

[/quote]

Please contact server administrator and ask him to make sure that the server meets all CS-Cart requirements: