FREE Addon: Sort Shipping Rates

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Sorts shipping rates by lowest to highest with out having to manually guess by controlling the position. YAY![/font][/color]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#282828]I have only tested it with version 3 but should work on other versions. If you use it with an older version and it works please let me know so I can update this note.[/color][/font]

[attachment=5613:sort_shipping_rates.zip]

sort_shipping_rates.zip

Thanks for your efforts Sole ! ;-)

Oops, I guess I should have found this thread first. I just tried to install this on 2.2.5 and it does sort by price, but it will not allow me to choose a particular shipping method. It gets stuck with one shipping method and will not let me change. This is the same result in both the “estimate” area and in the one page check out.

BTW, thanks for doing this. I'm sure it will be good for all as it seems the most logical sorting would be by lowest price.

@clips that stinks I'm not using 2.2.4 anymore so i can't test it but if you can figure out the fix let me know I'll package it up as another addon for 2.2.4 here.

Sounds cool. I am glad that this is fixed in 3 with this addon/mod as we look in to the future of upgrading. Good job! On figuring out a fix, well, I'm not good at the code thing so I wouldn't have a clue what to do to fix it for 2.2.?. Likewise it will probably be a while before we upgrade to 3 on our primary sites so we will just wait. Maybe this is something that CS will fix or allow people to choose in future updates.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1344556833' post='142579'] It gets stuck with one shipping method and will not let me change. This is the same result in both the “estimate” area and in the one page check out.[/quote]

Oddly I seem to now have the same problem with version 3. Maybe i wasn't paying enough attention before lol. Ill be working on this Monday to see how I can fix it.

Any screenshot would like to see ?

No screenshot it just sorts the results but as I said its not working afterall. The error clips mentioned is also peresent in 3.0.2.