FREE Addon: Order History

I'll try to check this out in the next few weeks hopefully. I have been swamped but will do my best.

How can I convert my language

Date/Time | user | order Status | processed

HELLO

Order History pdf file look !!!

Do not forget to backup

In the previously installed

Note: Orders Status History will be deleted.

Administration / Add-ons / Order History (Ver. 1.0)

Uninstall

make Install

BEST REGARDS .

Language2.png

Language3.png

Language4.png

Language_ENGLISH_order_history.zip

Language_TURKEY_order_history.zip

Language1.png

[quote name='istanbul' timestamp='1333849230' post='134488']

HELLO

Order History pdf file look !!!

Do not forget to backup

In the previously installed

Note: Orders Status History will be deleted.

Administration / Add-ons / Order History (Ver. 1.0)

Uninstall

make Install

BEST REGARDS .

[/quote]

Tankyou Teşekkür ederim ilgine

Ançak sipariÅŸ durumu Dil dosyası Ä°ngilize ve Türkçe karşılığı ( open,processed …) TürkçeleÅŸtirildiÄŸi halde SipariÅŸ durumu altında ingilizce olarak gelmekte

Slm

Sağlıklı bir yaşam hayırlı günler ve çalışmalar .

Siparişler / Sipariş durumları /

[color=#FF0000]English[/color][color=#FF0000] ( dil kısmına getir ) ----------> ÖNEMLİ[/color]

Düzenle yap

Ad deÄŸiÅŸtir

Dil çeviri karşılığını yaz

Kayıt et

Tüm çevirileri yap.

Sayğılarımla…

Orders / Order states /

English (language part ) ----------> IMPORTANT

Make Edit

Name Change

Language translation equivalent summer

Register et

Find all translations.

Language1.png

[quote name='istanbul' timestamp='1333997128' post='134551']

Slm

Sağlıklı bir yaşam hayırlı günler ve çalışmalar .

Siparişler / Sipariş durumları /

[color=#FF0000]English[/color][color=#FF0000] ( dil kısmına getir ) ----------> ÖNEMLİ[/color]

Düzenle yap

Ad deÄŸiÅŸtir

Dil çeviri karşılığını yaz

Kayıt et

Tüm çevirileri yap.

Sayğılarımla…

[/quote]

Åžimdi her yer cevrilmiÅŸ oldu tÅŸk ederim ilgine

I have no idea what is going on… Am I in a Turkish Forum???

:P

I just added fully multilanguage support.

Just overwrite the previous installation with this one here included.

Uninstall and reinstall addon, then clear the cache.

Five new language variables are now created:

oh_date_time =>Date/Time

oh_user =>User

oh_group =>Group

oh_status =>Status

oh_comments =>Comments

available in all languages you have installed in your CS-Cart Website (default it is in English), just translate them in your preferred languages!!

Regards

OrderHistory(improved)1.1.zip

[size=4][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Which file do we download?? What are the differences??[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#008080]OrderHistory1.1.zip[/color][color=#00ffff] [/color][color=#000000]143.84K 48 downloads[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#000000]or[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#008080]OrderHistory(improved)1.1.zip[/color][color=#282828] [/color][color=#000000]143.99K 10 downloads[/color][/font][/size]

Hello,

we have install it on 3.01 Ulti - but on the admin backend at tab “status history” are no data displayed, the same on the user frontend.

the table cscart_order_status_history have some entries - why they are not displayed?

HI,

Thank you for the nice addon,

does it support multi language site,

at the store front , it shows the order status with order history, but wen switching to different language, it keeps the titles English as well as the status titles, even though the status was translated on the admin section,

where should I translate those, if the addon support the multi languages

Thank you

The addon has been updated to version 1.1.2 with the multi-language support (thanks @tecchese), and now supports version 3. If you need to use it for a previous version you will need to download version 1.1.

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1343661520' post='141853']

The addon has been updated to version 1.1.2 with the multi-language support (thanks @tecchese), and now supports version 3. If you need to use it for a previous version you will need to download version 1.1.

[/quote]

Hi,

I am trying to download the file (version 1.1.2) but it keeps giving me an error saying the following

([#10170] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.)

any idea what is wrong?

Thank you

I'll have to re upload tomorrow. For some reason it looks like the upload did not save.

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1343779525' post='141942']

I'll have to re upload tomorrow. For some reason it looks like the upload did not save.

[/quote]

HI Solesurvivor, have you had a chance to upload the updated file ?? thank you very much

[quote name='nassmall' timestamp='1344183700' post='142240']

HI Solesurvivor, have you had a chance to upload the updated file ?? thank you very much

[/quote]

Please try the download now. Let me know if it does not work

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1344550892' post='142570']

Please try the download now. Let me know if it does not work

[/quote]

Hi [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Solesurvivorm,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Yes, it is working good , thank you for your help and effort[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Best[/size][/font][/color]

Im glad and your welcome.

Hmmm… I tried and reinstalled but getting the same type of error that Adam is getting with my 2.2.5 Pro store when I click on any order. The tab is there for the history but getting these errors at the top of the screen:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _status_history_group - assumed '_status_history_group' in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/store/addons/order_history/func.php on line 7

Notice: Use of undefined constant _status_history - assumed '_status_history' in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/store/addons/order_history/func.php on line 7

Thanks, solesurvivor for creating this! This seems like a very useful add-on and I'll be installing it to my store. Thanks again!