FREE Addon: Order History

Nothing in my cs-cart logs, I just enabled logging DB errors and caused the error to occur and it shows the status as changed successfully. Can't find anything in my cPanel logs either. I'll keep looking… I guess its not a huge deal since it actually changes the order status, but just kind of annoying to get that popup.

What version of Csc are you running?

2.2.4 Professsional

I'm running the same version I'm out of ideas

Unless you get any errors in your logs.

Any changes let me know I would

Like for this to be stable add on

Ok, thanks for the suggestions (and for the free mod!). I searched the forum and also saw you posted something similar here, was that just with the early development for the mod… or an error in that particular query?

I have the same problem and it is very annoying. I want you to find a solution for this error.

Jacek,

Anything in your errors logs in CS-Cart or CPANEL that would help determine the problem?

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1329925624' post='131829']

Anything in your errors logs in CS-Cart or CPANEL that would help determine the problem?

[/quote]

SoleSurvivor,

CS-Cart Version 2.1.4

I have the same problem as described by “cheebs”.

[quote name='cheebs' timestamp='1329881924' post='131786']

After installing it I got an popup error (in admin area) after changing any order's status… “oops something went wrong (parseerror)” but it still changed the status successfully.

I uninstalled, removed the addon files from my server, cleared cache (with “&cc” and manually deleting cache files) but I still get the order status error.

[/quote]

I would like to use your addon, but it needs to properly perform their functions.

Please take a look at your phpMyAdmin or similar tool and let me know do your database tables start with cscart_?

I have discovered one issue with the prefix of table names there was a query referring to a table cscart_common_descriptions. If you have installed CSC with a different prefix than cscart that could have been the cause of your issue. I have fixed this and updated orderhistory add on 1.1 in the original post.

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1329927320' post='131832']

Please take a look at your phpMyAdmin or similar tool and let me know do your database tables start with cscart_?

[/quote]

yes, all the database tables start with cscart_

Well… everything seems to work just fine for me in CS 224 and CS 3 RC without any modifications to the install. I have installed the add on and changed order statuses without errors.

A few more things to check…

1. Do you have a table cscart_order_status_history in your database?
  2. In the admin do you have a Status History tab on your order detail pages?
  3. I also mentioned my add on has been programmed to work with “EN” language only. PErhaps this is the problem?

I do not think that the language “EN” is a problem. I have now reinstalled. Tab “order history” is displayed. On the order page I still get this error. Database “cscasrt_order_status_hisotry”

Notice: Use of undefined constant firstname - assumed 'firstname' in /www/htdocs/w00bf2ab/brautwelt_cscart/addons/order_history/func.php on line 25

Notice: Use of undefined constant lastname - assumed 'lastname' in /www/htdocs/w00bf2ab/brautwelt_cscart/addons/order_history/func.php on line 25

Notice: Use of undefined constant user_login - assumed 'user_login' in /www/htdocs/w00bf2ab/brautwelt_cscart/addons/order_history/func.php on line 25

etc. etc.

Sorry I don't understand why the problem would be happening. I'm not having that issue on either of my test servers.

You do have a field firstname, and lastname, and user_login in your cs_cart_users table, correct?

Anyone else have any idea what the problem is? Has anyone else been able to get the add on to work for them?

I saw 60 people downloaded the first version so i assume the rest of you have it working just fine?

Should “cscasrt_order_status_hisotry” be “cscart_order_status_history”? Looks like a couple of typos in there.

could be that an initial call is failing and hence subsequent lookups in like the users table might fail…

I'll check the source but I didn't see any error

In the spelling of the table in the final source code. Did you see something

In the source of the download I offer or just referring to the error the other user typed?

@tbirnseth

Unfortunately, only a typos!

I am getting errors from this addon. Any ideas on how to solve them?

Notice[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]: Use of undefined constant _status_history_group - assumed '_status_history_group' in [/font][/color]/main/store/public/addons/order_history/func.php[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,] on line [/font][/color]8

Notice[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]: Use of undefined constant _status_history - assumed '_status_history' in [/font][/color]/main/store/public/addons/order_history/func.php[color=#000000] on line [/color]8

Thanks,

Adam

I updated to the latest and I am still having these problems.

Adam

To clarify @jegesmaci's issue, While verifying some beta-test code at his site,I had turned on “display_errors” in the admin area which produced a large amount of PHP Notices related to undefined constants. Normally these are array indexes that are not in quotes and so they are seen as a constant which is not defined. These in particular are not harmful, but it does mask other notices that can be such as undefined variables, and other programming issues that could result in inconsistent code behavior (i.e.bugs).

I suggested to him that he contact the author to have the code cleaned up since it is the only code that is generating such a large amount of notifications.

A good development practice is to have error_reporting(E_ALL) and ini_set('display_errors', true) in your development area so you can identify and resolve any php issues that you encounter.