FREE ADDON:Mass generation of gift certificates

Hello,

We just installed it, now the option is available at the menu but “The page you have requested cannot be found.”

http://imm.io/DDMC

Any ideas?

Hello

Copy the folder skins from the addon on skins in the directory store.

It seems that the files were not copied.

Robert.

Great free mod, thanks mate!

Thank you. If there are any problems with the addon, please contact us.

Robert

dear

when I tried to add a pool of certificates I got this message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_gift_certificate_amount_variants() in /home/aymancom/public_html/new/addons/gift_certificates_mass/controllers/admin/gift_certificates_mass.php on line 43

please tell me how to fix this

See earlier in the post for same error

thanx dear but even after I copy the folder to skin directory the problem is still there and I got the same message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_gift_certificate_amount_variants() in /home/aymancom/public_html/addons/gift_certificates_mass/controllers/admin/gift_certificates_mass.php on line 43

regards

soft-solid, thanks for great addon

i saw you have a lot of addon in your site, too bad its only in polish, i hope you can build one for international version (english)

thanks

damn to bad this site is on polish he has a loot of nice addons i found 2-3 i would like if thay would come in english.

maby more i am not don looking on this site :-)

Hello

We have added to our website google translate. We hope that this will help in viewing our website.

Robert

hi i have contacted you about a modual but got no reply.

pleas pm me if the TechData module can be used for danish TechData and if it comes in English.

and also the price.

Hello BaDTaG

I replied immediately to your email. I do not know why you have not received an answer. Maybe check in spam? I sent a response again from another email account.

Robert

Hi i havent goten your email

pleas replay to my Pm

Hi

I am trying to install this addon for cs cart 3.0.1, I have copied the addon files to their respective locations and the addon appears in the list.

But when I try to install the addon, it gives me an error. I refresh the page, and it shows that it is installed, but when I try to make it active it gives me an error again.

At this point I cannot access other addons until I uninstall the gift certificate mass addon.

Please help, I am fairly new to using 3rd party addons with cscart.

Not really familiar with that particular addon, but it would help if you could cut/paste the error that you're seeing. Otherwise, we're guessing.

Hello

Please describe the problem in detail.

regards

Robert Diak

hi

I like this adon very nice for me

how work version v4.01

pls help me

tanks…

Soon we will prepare this module for version 4.

Regrads

Robert Diak

Tank you

I look forward to

So since its been over 3 years, how have we gone with developing this add-on for Version 4.1 ?