Free Addon: Backend Additional Functionalities

Dear Friends!

We are glad to announce the release of our new FREE add-on “Backend Additional Functionalities”!

So far we add additional functionalities to CS-Cart backend like:

Backend: Sorting Products by Date added (asc or desc)

Backend: Drag & Drop Products Position Sorting

Backend: Show all orders from a customer

Backend: Ability to see the products from order direct into orders list.

Compatibility: 4.x

Demo: [url=“http://www.hungryweb.net/demo/admin.php”]http://www.hungryweb.net/demo/admin.php[/url]

More details: [url=“Backend Additional Functionalities - Free CS-Cart Add-on by Hungryweb.net”]http://www.hungryweb.net/cs-cart-addons/backend-additional-functionalities.html[/url]

Please feel free to ask for extra functionality or any questions!

Best regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

In 2x I had a mod that was adding input field for cost price in product details page in backend. This field is seen only for administrator, it is handy to find this info quick.

ebay has something called featured item. With a simple checkbox in product description page you could make this product float above others in category no matter what sorting is selected. Would be great if you want this product to stand out among others, this product could also be with some border or other visuals.

[quote name=‘Darius’ timestamp=‘1406037715’ post=‘187990’]

In 2x I had a mod that was adding input field for cost price in product details page in backend. This field is seen only for administrator, it is handy to find this info quick.

[/quote] i will add into the next version ;)

Thank you,

Valentin

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1406037932' post='187991']

ebay has something called featured item. With a simple checkbox in product description page you could make this product float above others in category no matter what sorting is selected. Would be great if you want this product to stand out among others, this product could also be with some border or other visuals.

[/quote]

This feature cannot add into this add-on because is not an admin functionality is also used on front end, this may be done into a separate add-on

Regards,

Valentin

In version for CS-Cart 4.3.x a new great functionality has been added:

ability to see the products from order direct into orders list.

I hope you all enjoy

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Keep on smiling,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]—[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Valentin[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Hi;

I just installed the new version of backend functionalities on a 4.2 store and I don't see the down arrow to see the order contents on the orders page. Is there something I need to configure? "Display All User Orders" is selected.

Jack