For Image Switch When Set As "scroller"

Hi, when set the product template as "scroller", the thumbnail image doesn't have arrow to switch, but it available for "Grid" template, is this a default CS-CART function, or any bug ? Anyone know how to fix this ? Thanks !

image-scroll.png

scoller.png

Looks like this is default behaviour since scroller in scroller can cause problems with look and feel

Looks like this is default behaviour since scroller in scroller can cause problems with look and feel

But checked the demo store, why the first product can have scroller for thumbnail images ? Very strange.

I found it. It is feature of the Bright theme. Alternative template for products scroller is located here

design/themes/bright_theme/templates/blocks/products/products_scroller.tpl

I found it. It is feature of the Bright theme. Alternative template for products scroller is located here

design/themes/bright_theme/templates/blocks/products/products_scroller.tpl

So, for bright theme, how to make all scroller items have scroller images ?

So, for bright theme, how to make all scroller items have scroller images ?

If you use bright theme, just upload several images to product

If you use another theme, try to replace products_scroller.tpl in your theme with the mentioned file from bright theme. Then clear cache and check the result

If you use bright theme, just upload several images to product

If you use another theme, try to replace products_scroller.tpl in your theme with the mentioned file from bright theme. Then clear cache and check the result

Actually, I just used default bright theme, not other theme. That's why I am very strange about this, whey the first item on demo store can switch images, but our store can not.

Actually, I just used default bright theme, not other theme. That's why I am very strange about this, whey the first item on demo store can switch images, but our store can not.

It is required to examine issue on your server. At first please make sure that first product in your store has additional images