First Class Real Time Shipping

Hello,

Is anyone else having problems with hte First Class shipping rates for USPS when using real time shipping method? I have noticed it is no longer letting users see this option when checking out?

My programmer guy (Joe, you guys know him here) says it is a bug within CS-Cart and/or USPS and you guys may have the solution? Thanks

Russ

Milezone

[quote name='milezone' timestamp='1330012791' post='131898']

Hello,

Is anyone else having problems with hte First Class shipping rates for USPS when using real time shipping method? I have noticed it is no longer letting users see this option when checking out?

My programmer guy (Joe, you guys know him here) says it is a bug within CS-Cart and/or USPS and you guys may have the solution? Thanks

Russ

Milezone

http://milezone.com

[/quote]

Hello Russ,

As usual, determining the issue & fix will greatly depend upon the actual CS-Cart “Version” you are currently using.

There have been several intermittent bugs related to USPS rate returns for First Class Mail service verified over various releases, however, a fix for I believe 2.2.4 was recently posted here in the forums.

Just try searching for First Class Mail and you should find this quite recent post.

I am using 2.1.1 We were sent a bug fix, but that still does not fix issue. All looks setup correctly but when international customers check out they are not able to see this option. :-(

Russ

I’m having issues with the Australia Post. It’s hopeless. Requires too many details to be entered, and just doesn’t work.

I feel these shipping calculators and modules are not updated enough.

Many of the Add-ons are obsolete and faulty. Look at the Quiickbooks integration. I feel the same problems occur in the shipping calculators. :(

Fingers crossed!