Firefox large image BUG

i am using cs cart 2.0.6 and latest build of firefox 3.0.12

when you click on view large image in firefox the thumbnails that load in the pop up do no display 100% sometimes and the large image is placed near the bottom and cut off inside of the pop up window, the image can be dragged up, but this is clearly not usable for an end user experience. everything looks fine if you view in IE8…please advise

Example please?

yes.

I have also same problem, the window is limited to a height of 375 pixels. I contacted the technical support they are normally. In other browsers (IE8, google chrome) everything is fine.

ЗЫ Mozilla 3.5

This is a very big problem for us. The images should auto adjust to fit in the window. We resized all our images to fit, but then we added secondary images and now they are cut off again. If we resize again to fit secondary images, the “enlarged” image would be the same size as the thumbnail!!

in different browsers.

[quote name=‘ALEXsei_’]in different browsers.

[quote name=‘joe’]Hi ALEXsei, here is the fix for you:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=54563&postcount=9[/url][/QUOTE]

what is this suppose to fix,

i saw no affect on the issue i brought up in firefox nor did i see a difference in ie 8 (which is the only browser the ie css file should have an effect on

[quote name=‘crackdaddy’]what is this suppose to fix,

i saw no affect on the issue i brought up in firefox nor did i see a difference in ie 8 (which is the only browser the ie css file should have an effect on[/QUOTE]

Please take a look at who was quoted by me…

[quote name=‘crackdaddy’]what is this suppose to fix,

i saw no affect on the issue i brought up in firefox nor did i see a difference in ie 8 (which is the only browser the ie css file should have an effect on[/QUOTE]

yes! IE6 hit the test randomly.

question cropped images in other browsers :slight_smile: