Filter - Products Multi Diamentional Features ?

Hit a bit of a snag with the way I want to filter a category on product features. The category contains magazines and the filters I want to set are on the content of the magazine. Problem is each single product feature can only have one value I think.

For example if the magazine contained film stars I would want to add all the film star's found in that magazine then add a filter for “Film Stars”.

Using extended it allows me to add new film stars but the filter will only pickup the one. But a magazine could have many stars.

Use Check Box->Multiple type of feature.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1361795118' post='156337']

Use Check Box->Multiple type of feature.

[/quote]

Arr yes thanks that helps. Don't know how I'll cope with all the values being listed could be a few hundred but it's a start and as I'll be adding them via csv I should not need to go in and edit anyway.

It works quite well I think. If you have hundreds then you will get a “more” link then you will get a “advanced link” clicking on this lists them all in alphabetical arrangement, should work good for you…you may want to think about adding them by surname.

John

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1361796650’ post=‘156341’]

It works quite well I think. If you have hundreds then you will get a “more” link then you will get a “advanced link” clicking on this lists them all in alphabetical arrangement, should work good for you…you may want to think about adding them by surname.

John

[/quote]

I’ve been promised a “scrollable” filter for the frontend :mrgreen: