File Upload

CS, you may want to consider offering a File Upload feature during the checkout process, this would get you another step ahead of the competition and more folks will switch over :lol:

Yes, it’s in our development schedule.

Yep, this could be used by those that do tshirts for instance. If they need Images to add to their order, the design could be uploaded att he time of check out.

Good call on that one.

We would love to have this functionality. When do you expect this to be available? Thanks.

[quote name=‘MarkWhoo’]Yep, this could be used by those that do tshirts for instance. If they need Images to add to their order, the design could be uploaded att he time of check out.[/QUOTE]Would it be better to place the upload feature in the product being sold? This way, uploads for multiple products can be done. Also the customer should be able to see the uploaded image to verify size is correct by viewing it in a popup. A checkbox called “Approved” should be included in the popup for the customer to check. If they upload vector, you will need to a utility to convert a vector upload to jpeg on the fly for onscreen viewing.

was this feature ever added?

keep in mind you would need to be able to do multiple files for one item. front and back, or even page 1, 2, 3, 4 depending if your selling print like brochures.

its almost a year (almost 2 since post started) later:

is there a file/image - upload possibility now for customers?

(f.e. for image for t-shirts-upload etc…)

would love this feature!

thanks guys/gals!

[quote name=‘sculptingstudio’]Would it be better to place the upload feature in the product being sold? This way, uploads for multiple products can be done. Also the customer should be able to see the uploaded image to verify size is correct by viewing it in a popup. A checkbox called “Approved” should be included in the popup for the customer to check. If they upload vector, you will need to a utility to convert a vector upload to jpeg on the fly for onscreen viewing.[/QUOTE]

Thats a brilliant idea Sculptinstudio, when are we expecting the next upgrade then with these features?

I figured I would bump this to see if there was any life on it yet. I agree this would be a nice feature with multiple purposes.

I would definitely welcome this feature!

I would also like this, and would need multiple uploads for any given product. This would be a huge win. :slight_smile: Any word on when this might get added to CS-Cart?

Thanks,

…Al

This looks like it will be added in 2.0.9.

Here is the announcement:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=13659[/url]

You can preview this at http://labs.cs-cart.com.

Bob