File Upload - Product Option

Hi everyone,

We wish to allow file upload service on our category product pages of our website http://www.flexilabels.co.uk. On click, It shows a box to choose a file to select but doesn’t upload it. Any idea please?

Kind regards

IR

very urgent, could anybody please help me on this?

This facility is required so customers can upload their artwork files during order process. It can upload things in shopping cart pages but not on category product pages. Don’t know what is wrong!!!

Any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

IR

Check the permissions of the /var/downloads directory. The permissions might not allow uploads.

Thanks for your reply gginorio.

I checked and it has full permission. What else can I do to fix this problem?

Kind regards,

IR

Try to compress the file as a zip file. Some servers don’t allow upload of files like .exe etc.

Thank you indy0077,

Server and CS Cart does allow me to upload a file on Checkout Page but not on Category Product and Product detail pages. Customers will only be uploading PDF, JPG, DOC and GIF files.

This is strange that same function is working in some parts of the website and not working in some other parts.

Please I will appreciate your help. Thanks

Just found another thing that on the following page, [url]http://www.flexilabels.co.uk/2/1-white-address-labels-per-a4-sheet-L7167-210-297-permanent-adhesive.html[/url] it allows upload when product view is “List” and it doesn’t allow upload when produce view is “Compact list”.

I have the following variables for this file: /public_html/skins/default_red/customer/views/categories/custom_templates/short_list.tpl

{* $Id: short_list.tpl 8882 2010-02-18 08:06:19Z lexa $ }

{
* template-description:compact_list **}

{include file=“blocks/list_templates/compact_list.tpl”

show_name=true

show_features=true

show_sku=true

show_price=true

show_prod_descr=true

show_descr=true

show_product_options=$show_product_options|default:true

show_qty=true

show_add_to_cart=$show_add_to_cart|default:true

show_product_edp=true

but_role=“act”

hide_form=true}

Please advise If a variable is causing this issue?

Kind regards,

IR

Did you ask CS-Cart support? Maybe it’s a bug.

I think it seems to be fixed now by making the following change

/public_html/skins/default_red/customer/blocks/list_templates/compact_list.tpl

from

to

by adding following line enctype="multipart/form-data"

I'm still checking anyway.........!

It would allow me to upload only one file at the minute … can you suggest something?