FedEx Shipping Bug

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hello everyone and thanks for reading.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out how to disable Fedex for international shipments.[/font][/color]There is a bug where we have deleted the FedEx shipping method for International shipments but for some reason the shipping system still allows FedEx international for the country of Canada. We are in the United States so the FedEx shipping method should not be shown for the country of Canada. If you were to try the address below it will give you a FedEx shipping quote even though there is not FedEx International Shipping method setup, only a domestic US shipping method. I’ve attached a couple of screenshots to maybe better describe.

211-191 Nonquon Rd

Oshawa, Ontario L1G3S3

Canada

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I’m using cs-cart 3.05[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Anyone ever run across this type of problem?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you for any help![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Mike [/font][/color]

shipping-1.jpg

shipping-2.jpg

Somewhere back around 2.2.2, CSC removed locations for real-time shipping. Why they did I have no idea but they consider it “Working as designed” now.