Featured Products with Option

I have featured products on my homepage that have options, but do not display the option within the homepage which I like. Is there a way to have the user directed to the product page when clicking the “buy now” button when the product they chose to buy has an option such as a flavor/size.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Bump Anyone?

[quote name=‘gpro’]I have featured products on my homepage that have options, but do not display the option within the homepage which I like. Is there a way to have the user directed to the product page when clicking the “buy now” button when the product they chose to buy has an option such as a flavor/size.

Any help would be appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

Please clarify what version of CS-Cart you use.

1.3.5 sp2, use listmania to have my featured products listed.

1.3.5 sp2, use listmania to have my featured products listed.

[quote name=‘gpro’]1.3.5 sp2, use listmania to have my featured products listed.[/QUOTE]

In this case please try to replace the following part of code:

```php

{if !($product.zero_price_action == 'R' && $product.price == 0) && !($settings.General.inventory_tracking == 'Y' && $product.amount <= 0 && $product.is_edp != 'Y' && $product.tracking == 'B') && !($settings.Addons.product_configurator == 'Y' && $product.product_type == 'C')}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl" but_onclick="$form_obj.set_field_value('$target_name', 'checkout'); $form_obj.result_id = 'cart_status'; $form_obj.submit();" action_but=$action_but}
{/if}
```

with this one:

```php

{if !($product.zero_price_action == 'R' && $product.price == 0) && !($settings.General.inventory_tracking == 'Y' && $product.amount <= 0 && $product.is_edp != 'Y' && $product.tracking == 'B') && !($settings.Addons.product_configurator == 'Y' && $product.product_type == 'C')}
{if $redirec=="Y"}
{assign var="pidd" value=$product.product_id}
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text="More info" but_type="" but_href="$index_script?$target_name=products&product_id=$pidd" but_target=$but_target action_but="action_" but_style=$but_style}
{else}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl" but_onclick="$form_obj.set_field_value('$target_name', 'checkout'); $form_obj.result_id = 'cart_status'; $form_obj.submit();" action_but=$action_but}
{/if}
{/if}
```

in the "/skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/products_pages/buy_now.tpl" file and replace the following part of code:

```php
{if $hide_buy_now_button != 'Y'}
{include file="products_pages/buy_now.tpl" hide_wishlist_button="Y" buy_now_column_style="Y" redirec="Y"}
{/if}
```

with this one:

```php
{if $hide_buy_now_button != 'Y'}
{if $redirec=="Y"}
{include file="products_pages/buy_now.tpl" hide_wishlist_button="Y" buy_now_column_style="Y"}
{else}
{include file="products_pages/buy_now.tpl" hide_wishlist_button="Y" buy_now_column_style="Y" redirec="Y"}
{/if}
{/if}
```

in the "/skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/products_pages/products_multicolumns.tpl" file and replace the following part of code:

```php
{include file="products_pages/products_multicolumns.tpl" title='' products=$lm_objects columns=$settings.Addons.listmania_opts.columns_in_multicolumn_objects_list form_prefix="listmania_`$list.list_id`" no_sorting="Y" no_pagination="Y" no_ids="Y" hide_buy_now_button=$hide_buy_now_button obj_prefix="`$list.lm_id`000"}
```

with this one:

```php
{include file="products_pages/products_multicolumns.tpl" title='' products=$lm_objects columns=$settings.Addons.listmania_opts.columns_in_multicolumn_objects_list form_prefix="listmania_`$list.list_id`" no_sorting="Y" no_pagination="Y" no_ids="Y" hide_buy_now_button=$hide_buy_now_button obj_prefix="`$list.lm_id`000" redirec="Y"}
```

in the "/skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/addons/listmania/listboxes/multicolumns.tpl" file.