Feature Filter Page

Hello i have the CS-Cart 4.2.4 i have added some features in the products.

The feature is being set as a brand/manufacturer and in the options i have put all the descriptions for my manufacturers. I created a filter based on this feature, so in the product when you choose the manufacturer it directs you to the page with the products with the same manufacturer.I would like to load the description of each one of them at the top of the page.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance

It is default functionality. The product feature variant description is displayed on the top of the page. Please check

Yes that goes if you follow the link from the brands scroller. But if you choose the link of the manufacturer which is placed in the product page after the product title it goes you in a page which has the products of the manufacturer without the description.

Oh. I see now. Unfortunately, additional code modifications are required in this. Please make a search on the forum. If I remember correctly, there was a sample code how to switch this link to the brand details page

Ok thanks i will search for it. Hope to find it.

I am searching but i can't find anything is there anyone who remembers the post?

[quote name=‘prelude’ timestamp=‘1426789559’ post=‘208451’]

I am searching but i can’t find anything is there anyone who remembers the post?

[/quote]

Please check this post:

Thats what i wanted thanks a lot.

[quote name='prelude' timestamp='1426961630' post='208633']

Thats what i wanted thanks a lot.

[/quote]

We are glad to help you