Favorites

A client has asked for a feature that they have seen on another cart.

http://www.lettucedeliver.com.au/shop/InventoryItems.aspx?cat=F7DAE038-DFB1-4CF0-8C7E-330994FFA314

the feature is basically that they have an option t add an item to their favorites list.

They could do this with any number of items and quantities and then each week just go into their favorites list and pump them all straight into an order.

The only thing i can see remotely like that is the wishlist, the thing is though you cant just add all those items into the cart at one.

I am guessing that once they have been added to the cart they would then be removed from the wishlist.

Is there anything out there that can do this or is it even a built in function i dont know about going by some other name?

thanks

Nico

We have an addon to do that exactly. Please contact us here.

I see the wish-list add-on and have checked the two demo pages.

However it lacks the features that i need. In the wish-list block if there was a button that said Add All Items to cart then this would be perfect. There would also have to be a way to Save wish-lists so that they could chose the same wish-list every week if the wanted and just add all those items to the cart. This cart is for an organic grocer so they want customers to be able to have a list of regular items they order and then just be able to go and add some new stuff if they want. If this functionality is available then that would be great.

The only other way this could get better is if the site admin could make a wishlist and post it as a product. She often has package deals where they can get say 20 item for $30. She would like to be able to list that as an item and someone could add that to their cart

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1361483442' post='156111']

This cart is for an organic grocer so they want customers to be able to have a list of regular items they order and then just be able to go and add some new stuff if they want. If this functionality is available then that would be great.

[/quote]

The re order your previous order works well for this , just click re order the last order and add or delete items as you see fit

John