Fatured Product Images

Is there a way for my featured product images to looks bigger than they are on the homepage? They are a bit small until you click on them. would like them to be bigger. Thanks.

[url]http://multisportnut.com/[/url]

[quote name=‘horsegoer’]Is there a way for my featured product images to looks bigger than they are on the homepage? They are a bit small until you click on them. would like them to be bigger. Thanks.

[url]http://multisportnut.com/[/url][/QUOTE]

In order to change the size of the images you can edit the following part of code:

```php

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" image_width="40" obj_id=$obj_id images=$product.main_pair object_type="product"}
```

in the "/skins/default_blue/customer/products_pages/products_small_list.tpl" file.
You need to change the "40" size to your own.

You’re solution did not work for me forward. What I found to work is this.

To resize the images on the front page for featured products you have to edit the file

"customer\products_pages\products_multicolumns.tpl "

I changed this part of the code from:

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” image_width=$settings.Appearance.thumbnail_width obj_id=$obj_id images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product”}

TO:

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” image_width=160 obj_id=$obj_id images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product”}

This will resize the width of the image and make it look bigger on the featured products page and products page.

Hey nenus …

are you sure that product_page/colu…? i cant find in there can you help?

[quote name=‘the nexus’]You’re solution did not work for me forward. What I found to work is this.

To resize the images on the front page for featured products you have to edit the file

"customer\products_pages\products_multicolumns.tpl "

I changed this part of the code from:

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” image_width=$settings.Appearance.thumbnail_width obj_id=$obj_id images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product”}

TO:

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” image_width=160 obj_id=$obj_id images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product”}

This will resize the width of the image and make it look bigger on the featured products page and products page.[/QUOTE]

It does not work for you, because you have a different list type.