Extended Feature/Manufacturer Page Image/URL

Well, I have had a little time to tweak and I thought I would share as usual. The extended feature page (better known as the Manufacturer page) looks like **** with the url sitting at the top. So I decided to remove it and embed it into the image.

NOTE: This template does not have any hooks so you know what that means come upgrade time!:stuck_out_tongue: I personally don’t use the hooks anyway. With the upgrade providing the comparisons, it’s no big deal to edit my changes.

[ATTACH]1919[/ATTACH]

/skins/your_skin/customer/views/product_features/view.tpl

Replace this:

<div class="clear"><br />
	{if $variant_data.image_pair}<br />
	<div class="feature-image"><br />
		{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$variant_data.image_pair object_type="feature_variant"}<br />
	</div><br />
	{/if}<br />
	<div class="feature-description"><br />
		{if $variant_data.url}<br />
		<p><br />
			<a href="{$variant_data.url}">{$variant_data.url}</a><br />
		</p><br />
		{/if}<br />
<br />
		{$variant_data.description|unescape}<br />
	</div><br />
</div>
```<br />
<br />
[B]With this:[/B]<br />
<br />
```php
<div class="clear"><br />
	{if $variant_data.image_pair}<br />
	<div class="feature-image"><br />
		{if $variant_data.url}<br />
			<a href="{$variant_data.url}">{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$variant_data.image_pair object_type="feature_variant"}</a><br />
			<div class="feature-url"><br />
				<a href="{$variant_data.url}">Visit website</a><br />
			</div><br />
		{else}<br />
			{$variant_data.url}{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$variant_data.image_pair object_type="feature_variant"}<br />
		{/if}<br />
	</div><br />
	{/if}<br />
	<div class="feature-description"><br />
		{$variant_data.description|unescape}<br />
	</div><br />
</div>
```<br />
<br />
Now I am off to see if I can rearrange the product page and add this to it.:D<p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_06_2011/post-775-13081579497025.jpg">ext_feature_tweak.jpg</a></p>