Export problem with new host

Recently had to switch from securecarthost to liquidweb which migration went smooth but seem to have a problem which they havent been able to fix yet. I can export about 300 products but anything larger gets me below error.

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Even though guys at liquidweb have been great, kind of miss the expert cs-cart help over at securecarthost. Anyone know if this is a permissions , memory or timing out problem. I know i can always break it up into smaller files but export one file saves alot of time. Any help woul be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I guess the first question would be are you using admin.php or have you renamed it to something else? Nothing should be redirecting during the export process until it is complete.

[quote name=‘mrmem’]Recently had to switch from securecarthost to liquidweb which migration went smooth but seem to have a problem which they havent been able to fix yet. I can export about 300 products but anything larger gets me below error.

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Even though guys at liquidweb have been great, kind of miss the expert cs-cart help over at securecarthost. Anyone know if this is a permissions , memory or timing out problem. I know i can always break it up into smaller files but export one file saves alot of time. Any help woul be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

You need to increase your PHP Timeout values and memory limit (if you receive an error). Do you have full access to the server (/WHM) ?

J.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]You need to increase your PHP Timeout values and memory limit (if you receive an error). Do you have full access to the server (/WHM) ?

J.[/QUOTE]

Hi

Actually the guys at liquidweb took care of it last night Took them about 24 hours but finally fixed it and yes i did rename the admin.php to be more secure. They stated it was hitting a security setting on the server and they configured it to ignore that page for that setting. Not sure exactly what that means but its working even for the very large files.

I also thought it was either a timing out or memory problem.

Thanks