Export/import Promotions?

My client has 96 promotions that need to be moved from version 2.2 to version 4.11.3. All of the other data transferred (users, orders, products, etc.). But, promotions did not. Where do I export these from the old store (2.2) and import them into the new store (4.11.3)?

The only way is to upgrade the 2.2 store with Store import addon up to 4.7.2 and then upgrade up the latest version in the Upgrade center

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/store-import.html

Thanks for the info! Since I'm already on 4.11.3, I guess I'll be entering 96 promotions manually.

Actually, I was able to access the tables in my old database using phpMyAdmin. I exported the tables, cscart_promotions and cscart_promotion_descriptions, then imported them into the new database. Easy peasy. No need for an addon. I'm posting here in case it may help someone else.

Actually, I was able to access the tables in my old database using phpMyAdmin. I exported the tables, cscart_promotions and cscart_promotion_descriptions, then imported them into the new database. Easy peasy. No need for an addon. I'm posting here in case it may help someone else.

So all conditions and bonuses were transferred correctly?