Export data in Greek

Hello

I have installed cs-cart an configured it in Greek language. Description etc of the products are in Greek.

When I export the data of the products into a downloadabel CSV file, greek letter can not be read.

Any idea of the problem ?

thank you

Hi,

at the Export Options select the Greek language and do the export.

Also try to open the csv file with open office. I had many problems with the encoding at Excel and greek,

it was saving the files with greek encoding and not UTF-8.

Hope I helped

[quote name='RM-Design' timestamp='1310936926' post='117509']

Hi,

at the Export Options select the Greek language and do the export.

Also try to open the csv file with open office. I had many problems with the encoding at Excel and greek,

it was saving the files with greek encoding and not UTF-8.

Hope I helped

[/quote]

Thank you !

For people who have some problems with UTF-8 export CSV, just open the file :

/controllers/admin/exim.php

replace at the line 983 in the function fn_put_csv

fwrite($fd, $csv, strlen($csv));

by

fwrite($fd, “\xEF\xBB\xBF”, 3);

fwrite($fd, $csv, strlen($csv));

Now when you open the csv file with excel, all characters are good :)

how can I fix this if it is an import? I have strange characters showing in my site when I import a CSV in Spanish.

Please, help me as soon as possible, the site looks weird all full of characters, can not be read properly.

Hello mirnitagl,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experienced this problem.

Please make sure that the .csv file that you use is saved in the UTF-8 encoding. If yes and the problem still persists in your store, it requires investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hello

i have this problem

Help....

When i try to export i have this message:

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/zenon/public_html/app/controllers/backend/exim.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zenon/public_html/app/controllers/backend/exim.php:24) in /home/zenon/public_html/app/functions/fn.fs.php on line 420

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zenon/public_html/app/controllers/backend/exim.php:24) in /home/zenon/public_html/app/functions/fn.fs.php on line 423

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zenon/public_html/app/controllers/backend/exim.php:24) in /home/zenon/public_html/app/functions/fn.fs.php on line 424

Please try the following solution:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/19949-export-product-in-csv-problem-encoding/#entry246147