Example File For Variants

There is a example file for the simple product import, but i like to import also variants of the product.

This are the variants that i want to import

Color: red, blue, green

Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Hope somebody can help me

set up one product in your store with the options you need and then export that product including options as .csv with comma seperator then you will see what you need to copy.

John

Ok John, thanks but one question. When i have a list with 6000 T-shirts with diverent color and size.

How do i get them imported? The list i have is going down with the colors… not from left to right…

I don't like to ad the list by hand in the cell like this:

Color: S[Black/White/White,Dark Navy/White/White,White/Prime Green];

Will CS ad the diverent colors and size in the database when the product Id of the Tshirt is the same?

I see you have a shop also with clothes, how did you do it?

Thanks in avance!

Marten

[quote name=‘martenborra’ timestamp=‘1415311770’ post=‘196317’]

There is a example file for the simple product import, but i like to import also variants of the product.

This are the variants that i want to import

Color: red, blue, green

Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Hope somebody can help me

[/quote]

You can also can hover over the "?" icon on the Import products page to find an example:

You will need to do a little work in the spreadsheet, to get them al in the same cell first, with comma seperators.

A little spreadsheet knowledge is needed here, but there are various tools on the web that are available to help. You will need to be able to use the concatenate function aswell as the transpose, but is quicker than doing them all one by one.

Also check out global options if many of you products have the same size/colours

John