EUKHOST

Hello just was wondering how long time may take setup vps from them ? I paid yesterday for that but today they were not able to do that :-( strange but I got worse in my life

maybe some one will read this forum do him faster :-)

for everyone I have advice firs still read review :-( I canceled this contract today and hope they will do refund without any issue :-) yep they are cheap and now we know why :-)

Have a look at futurehosting, I have just switched my website to them, the support was very good throughout the move. Use the coupon code CSO for a 10% lifetime discount.

John

Today they told me they do not have my tel number :-) beware seems when you do not have phone line or you do not want provide them you will not have hosting :-) funny :-) really funny :-) ok next experience with provider :-)

[quote name=‘tomtomrepairteam’ timestamp=‘1318416662’ post=‘123512’]

Today they told me they do not have my tel number :-) beware seems when you do not have phone line or you do not want provide them you will not have hosting :-) funny :-) really funny :-) ok next experience with provider :-)

[/quote]

I have same, I missed there call but nothing. Better yet I paid by paypal but the say they are going to refund me and i must pay by bank transfer??.

I think it is a security policy thing.

Will keep you posted

John

It's really quite normal for a host to take some time to setup a VPS.

Even with Futurehosting (who I'm very happy with and are always extremely fast) it took some days.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1318425395' post='123526']

It's really quite normal for a host to take some time to setup a VPS.

Even with Futurehosting (who I'm very happy with and are always extremely fast) it took some days.

[/quote]

10 days up to now for me? but as I say they tried they contacting me and I was unavailable. i also had to send them a scan of my passport. I think it is cos I am in USA at the moment but my paypal is UK registered etc etc, but gotta admit, seems to have gone a bit quiet. Will check it out when I get back to UK.

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1318429096' post='123531']

10 days up to now for me? but as I say they tried they contacting me and I was unavailable. i also had to send them a scan of my passport. I think it is cos I am in USA at the moment but my paypal is UK registered etc etc, but gotta admit, seems to have gone a bit quiet. Will check it out when I get back to UK.

John

[/quote]

Yep, 10 days is too long. But TS was talking about 1 day.

1 day… have patience daniel son